Come Join Us!
We are looking for talented individuals who can contribute to our growing company. Come help us meet the software and service needs of our clients.
Staff Accountant / Technical Support
We are looking for a talented and motivated individual to fill our Staff Accountant positions. We develop and support financial software solutions for managing accounting and investment asset information for our clients. You will work with the Accounting Team to implement and manage assigned client engagements. These assignments will require you to assist our clients in the day-to-day use of our general ledger accounting software.
- Training clients to use our general ledger accounting software.
- Recording transactional data on an on-going timely basis.
- Reconciling brokerage statements within a given portfolio period.
- Providing clients with solutions to accounting problems in Forest accounting software.
- Communicating with a variety of financial professionals: CPAs, Investment Managers, CFOs, Financial Advisors, and other financial professionals.
- Assisting corporate accounting with: check writing, bill payments, account reconciliation, and report generation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related equivalent.
- Basic understanding of Portfolio Accounting.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word/Excel.
- Ability to work in a start-up/small company environment with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team and manage multiple tasks/projects concurrently.
- Familiarity with the following is a big plus:
- Financial software in a corporate environment.
- Microsoft Windows 10 / 8 / 7.
Forest Systems is a software firm based in Mountain View, CA that offers a challenging, professional, team-oriented work environment. Compensation includes competitive salary, health benefits, and company-sponsored IRA.
How to Apply:
Principals may apply by email, with resume and cover letter attached, at email@example.com.
Currently we are only accepting U.S. Citizens or Permanent Residents; no sponsorship opportunities available.
Note to Recruiters:
Forest Systems accepts resume submissions from principals only. We do not accept unsolicited resumes or candidate referrals from staffing agencies or search firms. Forest Systems is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.